Tuesday 9 August 2011

Unvordenklich - Immemorial


Something that has always kept me busy about art is the fact that allows to create things genuinely or originally, to this extent that there are not representing any "reality" or a concept.
















The metaphor I usually employ is that of a journey I'm setting out for, and being the adventurous type I'd rather leave on one whose outcome  - and ideally outset - is not yet known to me, for what good is any movement that only keeps me confined to myself. A muslim once said straight to me - meeting me for the first and only time - that he perceives that I have a great trust in god, which is only another way to describe my yearnings.












So here are some drawings that actually started out with a line and ended thus - immemorial/ unvordenklich. - Fell madly in love with a couple of beautiful ears, dEUS, Morticia Chair























No comments:

Post a Comment