Monday 10 January 2011

A messenger from god or the gods

                                                             








Being unable to find any real rest on Friday night after the performance of Love is My Sin, maybe for lack of company, I asked god for a sign. And funnily on Saturday morning he sent one, for when I was waiting for my train at Stratford station, there entered Paul Allen , whom I first encountered  as the person who moderated the talk with Peter Brook the evening before, who on this ocassion referred to himself as Mercury, allegedly (at least to him) as suggested by Peter Brook. So Mercury accompanied me on the train to Birmingham Moor Street and getting off at the same station he still went the same way I had to take to Birmingham New Street. Oddly though the appearance was quite to the contrary he moved very fast, like he actually had wings on his heels. Probably Paul Allen will always be Mercury to me, the messenger from the gods, the god of thieves and merchants.

No comments:

Post a Comment